PPA Scotland Awards 2021
Wednesday 1 December 2021
Oran Mor, Edinburgh
Planned to be held in-person in early December, the PPA Scotland Awards gala dinner is a highlight of the Scottish publishing year and is attended by more than 200 PPA Scotland members and non-members.
By supporting the Awards you are associated with raising industry standards, rewarding excellence and promoted as a company that is keen to ‘give something back’.
You will also have the chance to have your finger on the pulse of the best on Scottish publishing.
Sponsorship of the PPA Scotland Awards offers the opportunity to:
Benefit from fantastic brand awareness over a five-month campaign
Position your organisation as a market leader and a huge supporter of the Scottish publishing industry
Align your organisation with a specific group of publishers by sponsoring a specific award
Sponsorship options for the event
- Recognition as category sponsor in pre- and post-event marketing
- 10 tickets for the Awards dinner
- Prominent on-screen branding during the Award ceremony
- Presentation of Award on stage to a category winner on the night
- Full-page advertisement in Awards brochure
- Inclusion in all printed material produced for the Award ceremony
- Company acknowledged in all promotion relating to the Awards and included on all email footers from the opening date for entries to the day of the Awards
- Opportunity to provide a gift to Awards dinner guests
Companies attending include:
For more information, please visit the event website