The PPA’s Associate Members are right at the heart of the UK consumer magazine and business publishing sector.
The PPA Associate Membership scheme offers you a direct gateway to a £4billon industry.
Associate Membership is designed to be a conduit between our members and relevant, respected suppliers. PPA members need advice, services and solutions to enable them to continue to develop their businesses. The PPA Associate Member base is the first port of call.
Being an Associate Member of the PPA puts you in the room with the people who matter. When decisions are made or opinions are sought, you can be part of the essential process. You will be able to gain critical intelligence to help you generate more business.
What are the Benefits?
• Use of the PPA Associate Member logo on your own printed and digital promotional material.
• Quarterly member update from the PPA with updates and ideas for engaging with publisher members
• Invaluable opportunities to network with UK publishers in informal settings, with exclusive invitations to key PPA member-only events, briefings & PPA Live! webinars. (approx. 20 per year)
• Discounted delegate attendance at a variety of PPA events.
• Discounted sponsorship opportunities at key PPA activities i.e. events, podcasts and PPA Live! webinars (25% reduction).
• Your profile on the Associate Member hub will be highlighted at least once a year when we promote it directly to members through PPA’s weekly newsletter, Radar, which is distributed to 20,000 of our members and related industry professionals.
• Discounted advertising on www.ppa.co.uk (subject to availability).
• News stories and content led updates can also be shared across PPA social media channels where appropriate.
• Use of the PPA carbon calculator.
Associate MembershipAnnual Fee
or £1,380 + VAT for those companies with a turnover less than £500,000 each year, or that have been trading for less than one year.